My Bad Experience - Alpharetta, GA

I had lipo preformed several years ago. I have...

I had lipo preformed several years ago. I have thought hard about posting this because of embarrassment. I now have permanent nerve damage, can not feel the skin around my stomach. When I do have feeling it's a nerve itch that can NOT be scratched or alleviated . I have to lay with ice packs to numb my stomach. I have a large dip/hole in my right hip. My skin is lumpy and has a very aged appearance. I was very ill after the procedure for days, by follow up visit felt like they had their money no concern past that point. The machine that was used to help smooth the results broke and they never call to reschedule when it was fixed.

I just want the thighs (saddle bags) he ended talking me into A LOT more. I should have went to someone else, because when I told him about the concerns (listed above) he said it was basically my problem, not his.

That's horrible to hear. I used doctor B for my augmentation. No regretsabsutely the best follow up ever. I did my research and found that he is the breast doc. Each doctor probably has their specialty. His happen to be nice breast. Good luck in the future
Thank you so much for sharing! I live in the same area you do & I am currently choosing a cosmetic surgeon. Your doctor was on my list of options but not anymore. I am still proceeding with my surgery but will be even more cautious choosing a doctor. I hope you have filed any complaints legally possible. This behavior by a surgeon is unacceptable & he should not get away with it! Good luck!
Where the best place for bbl.in new york city
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I regret the procedure. Hope this helps someone from going through what I did. Dr. B was my Dr.