Waste of $$$ and Time with Botox - Alpharetta, GA

After finding Dr Glavey's reviews here I decided...

After finding Dr Glavey's reviews here I decided to try her for Botox. This review has nothing to do with her bedside manner or personality because she is very nice. However, I have at least 5 years of Botox experience with my own face and the results of it to my eyebrows/forehead area. After explaining to Dr Glavey I wanted an improved arch with my browns and also to lose the "11's" creeping up, she said no problem. To which I paid (more) than I ever have for Botox to receive literally 1/4 the results/strength of all my prev Botox experiences.

I called to let the office know and to see if the Dr could fix, to which they said of course come in. After an hours trip there explaining to the dr she then attempted to do what she didn't fix the first time.. And get this..? Pay more for the Botox she used! To then give it more than a week and 1/2 to see the results to which she said on,y give it a few days to then see I had NO better results this time. I then called to explain how disappointed I was with the lack of strength of the botox and that nothing she said she'd fix she did. Of course they wanted me to come in again but explained yet again I'd be paying more for Botox again to get this right. After spending $700 on nothing. I am po'd and will not recommend going to a Dr that seems to have watered down her Botox potency.

Also, the office doesn't even honor Brilliant Distinctions. I will keep with the plastic surgeon I used before and only wanted to change because I thought a female dr might suit me better long term. Wrong here. I could have sent $500 and had results lasting up to 4 mos. now I have nothing to show for $700. Very upset with the way they go about fixing a problem for a patient. won't be continuing at this office unless I want to be ripped off. I am 39 btw. And few wrinkles due to Botox over the years, so these weren't deep crease wrinkles. Just wanted elevated brows and no 11's.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Based on the reviews here of her ability to arch eyebrows with Botox.