Natural Looking Boost - Alpharetta, GA

I went into consult with Dr.Beaty prior to making...

I went into consult with Dr.Beaty prior to making a decision to do Ultherapy. He explained total process and told me I would see gradual results, nothing drastic. I went back in one month for pictures and compared to original picture. I could see subtle results. Went back after 8 weeks and again after 3 months and am very pleased with the results.
I am really able to see the natural looking lift in my face and neck area. Nothing drastic, just a refreshed lift !

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I used this review site and then called several Doctors. The experience was professional and they were always friendly and willing to answer my questions. I never felt rushed.

The face was fine wilth the laser, the neck stung-I asked Dr.Beaty to stop for a moment and he did-it was not totally "fun" but the rubber band stings were worth it. I see for myselt, let alone my friends, that I am more toned in my face and neck. The Dr. has my before and after pix, and I don't know how I can get them to post.

I would bet that if you ask the doctor's office for the pictures they would email them to you. Here are directions from our Help section on how to upload them to RealSelf. Would love to see them! :)

A refreshed lift is good to hear! I would love to hear how the actual treatment went for you, and whether or not you found it uncomfortable.