Thermage Consultation - Alpharetta, GA

The hooding of my eyelids was beginning to affect...

The hooding of my eyelids was beginning to affect my eyesight along with adding years to my appearance.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Hooding of my eyelids was becoming very obvious making it difficult to apply make-up. After a very thorough Thermage consultation with Dr. Glavey I felt very confident about the Thermage for eyes. The procedure was done the following week. The staff was incredible, I felt very pampered and comfortable with all that took place. I have been very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Glavey.

Glad to hear that Thermage worked well for you as there have been several iterations since I first had it on my face in 05 in Boise and had great results (by board certified Dr. Michael Bailey who I also used for Ultherapy last year with good results). In summer 08 I was interested in Thermage body applications shortly after it was introduced. As the Boise practice was lower volume, and I had moved to the Portland, OR metro area, I researched online to determine which doctors had the most experience. I narrowed the choices down to two, Dr. G and someone in TX. I chose Dr. G and booked my trip over a month before, requesting vacation time and spending a couple of hours in order to find the lowest fares and use hotel reward points. Then I received a call that she had to reschedule due to attending her son's college graduation ceremony (believe it was one of the 4 military). One would think the date would have long been blocked out but...so I mentioned the $150 airline penalty and asked if they would apply same to my rescheduled procedure. The answer was not only no but her staff told me to take my business elsewhere (one would think I asked for half off - the cost for thighs and upper arms would have been over $7,000). When I asked to speak directly to the Dr., she communicated through e-mail and to say she was cold is an understatement. I never left any online comments or ratings as back then I am not even sure if RealSelf existed nor health grades etc. Now doing so would be overkill; esp. as it seems like everyone is really happy once they get in the door. Thus this post is primarily to enlighten potential clients outside her metro area that would invest material time and $ in to planning a visit.

Glad you were pleased.