Thin Eye Liner -Alpharetta, GA

Before you make up your mind please do your...

Before you make up your mind please do your research and you feel comfortable. Day 1- took 1.5.2 hours. Its a pretty painful procedure. I wish I had taken 3-4 shots before it LOL I did take pain relievers. one eye hurt more than the other one but the lady said its normal.
Swelling and redness are seeing on both eyes. But my left eye lid sis get a little bit of bruising.

2 hours after the procedure- I was able to drive home, but I would not recommend "being out an about". I took a nap after I got home and put the ointment she gave me to use for few days. please see pictures.

5 hours- swelling went down and there is little to no pain. the redness is still here.

I will keep updating the information and the pictures.

1st I wasn't sure it its work it but now i changed...

1st I wasn't sure it its work it but now i changed it YES its WORTH IT. Its been 4 days since the procedure. the swelling is all gone. but I still have a little bit of redness over my left eyelid. day after, i washed my eyes (gently) with antibacterial soap and re applied the ointment. I also took (antibiotics for 2.5 days JUST IN CASE). After washing my face, some of the loose ink came off and the eye liner became more thin, defined and natural looking.
Skin by Zeena