Thin Eye Liner -Alpharetta, GA

Before you make up your mind please do your...

Before you make up your mind please do your research and you feel comfortable. Day 1- took 1.5.2 hours. Its a pretty painful procedure. I wish I had taken 3-4 shots before it LOL I did take pain relievers. one eye hurt more than the other one but the lady said its normal.
Swelling and redness are seeing on both eyes. But my left eye lid sis get a little bit of bruising.

2 hours after the procedure- I was able to drive home, but I would not recommend "being out an about". I took a nap after I got home and put the ointment she gave me to use for few days. please see pictures.

5 hours- swelling went down and there is little to no pain. the redness is still here.

I will keep updating the information and the pictures.

1st I wasn't sure it its work it but now i changed...

1st I wasn't sure it its work it but now i changed it YES its WORTH IT. Its been 4 days since the procedure. the swelling is all gone. but I still have a little bit of redness over my left eyelid. day after, i washed my eyes (gently) with antibacterial soap and re applied the ointment. I also took (antibiotics for 2.5 days JUST IN CASE). After washing my face, some of the loose ink came off and the eye liner became more thin, defined and natural looking.
Skin by Zeena

Groupon

It looks good but I wish you didn't have to go through so much pain. I am a cos. tattooist and I use an anesthetic after the numbing cream has been removed and I've started tattooing. It seeps into the punctured skin and keeps it numb for the duration. Not sure if you'll have to go back for a re-touch but if you do you may want to inquire about additional anesthetic. Couldn't hurt! Shouldn't hurt! :) But it looks great.

She did a really nice and natural looking line.  It looks great.

I have thought about doing this but was always afraid of ending up with too thick of a line and it looking harsh as I aged.

How is the swelling now?

Hi Kimmers25! THANK you :) I really love the look now. I will post day after pictures and day 4 in a few min. the swelling is almost all gone. I washed my eyes Saturday and some of the left over inc came off. The eye liner looks very natural but you can still see it. I didnt want to look like amy whinehouse lol...I wanted to have a natural look with dash of eye liner.

LOL no we do not want you looking like Amy!  Good God no..

It looks super nice and natural.  I think you are going to be very happy with this.  The excess ink came off really quickly for you which is great.  When I had my tattoo the ink was bleeding for a week!!!