Dr. F is Down-to-earth and Realistic Which Helps You Get the Body YOU Want - Alpharetta, GA

3 kids

3 kids

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Out of all the Plastic Surgeons in Atlanta, I chose Dr. F and because of his past patient referrals and his easy going nature to help the me decide what I wanted. Other doctors were too quick to say "just trust my judgment" and didn't want to take the time to listen to my opinion and answer my questions. I must have looked at hundreds of photos online and asked Dr. F dozens of questions before I was sure of what I wanted. Cosmetic surgery is a learning process and you need a doctor who will answer all your questions -- pre-op and post-op. Dr. F was able to explain to me how my body was healing and that what I thought was a problem would soon heal on its own. It's really comforting to have a doctor and his staff be able to explain and even re-explain the process if you have questions or are second guessing (which is almost always the case with elective surgery). He is awesome!

I'm glad you had such a great experience with your doctor! Will you explain in a little more detail what three kids did to your body? Height and weight always help, too. Women really tend to look for other women with similar body types when sifting through our reviews, and finding someone like them helps a lot!

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf!