No Scars on Me - Apharetta, GA

I had Liposonix about three months ago. I am in...

I had Liposonix about three months ago. I am in that stage of life where I exercise and eat right and try to take care of myself, but it is harder to stay in shape. Plus I have to travel and entertain clients. The Liposonix worked great on my stomach and "love handles". My waist was 38, and I'm in 36 now. I am working on getting more toned in the abs.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been to Dr. Glavey for about 5 years. She has helped me with several cosmetic things. I want to keep looking good but don't want to look "done", and so far, I'm avoiding the knife. So far, I've been doing Botox, and I have had some Juvederm to my cheek areas because they were looking flat (I think I lost too much weight for a while), and also I had a face Thermage and eye Thermage.

I was given pain medication the day of the Liposonix, so I had to get a ride home that day.
My stomach and sides were sore for about a week, and I had some bruises for about a week. I went to the gym the next day, but I was too sore for cross-fit, so I went on the treadmill for the week.
Are you a size smaller for your pants and dresses?

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Did you have a long down-time afterwards?