Liposonix - Alpharetta, Georgia

I am 4 days post procedure for my abdomen and love...

I am 4 days post procedure for my abdomen and love handles. I took Xanax and Percocet. The procedure was painful at times but tolerable. I iced my abdomen that evening and the following day. I do have small bruising in my lower abdomen and slightly on my upper abdomen. I have two small bruises on both side of my love handles. I do feel swollen.

It's now been 15 days since the procedure. Slight...

It's now been 15 days since the procedure. Slight bruising is still present but I do feel my stomach is flatter. I am fitting better into some of my pants as well. There really wasn't much soreness at all. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have further improvement.
What was ur final results?
I'm going to have liposonix in two weeks. Do they do your whole abdominal area or just small sections? Why do some doctors do more passes then others.
Yes I did and I saw results. Unfortunately I broke my elbow and have been very sedentary for 6 months and have gained about 12 lbs so my abdomen is not as flat as previously but my waistline does still reflect curves.
Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Everyone was very helpful and professional. I felt confident in their expertise.