Fabulous Doctor and Practice - Alpharetta, GA

When I first started my Fraxel treatment to fade...

When I first started my Fraxel treatment to fade my surgical scars I bought a series of 6 Fraxel sessions because that is the estimated number of sessions required to fade such dark scars. After 3 of the 6 Fraxel sessions, Dr. Howard told me it was likely the scars would completely fade out after a year without any more Fraxel sessions. But to speed up the process of fading, Dr. Howard did the fourth session and said it was likely that I was done with my treatments, and said that over the course of a year the scars should continue to fade out on their own without requiring my last 2 Fraxel sessions. The scars do continue to fade and I am pretty sure that he is right that will not need to use my last 2 sessions. Dr. Howard obviously only does what is needed to get the result you want!

After completing 4 of the 6 Fraxel Sessions

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but the most glowing feedback for Dr. Brian Howard and his practice!! I work in the healthcare field so from my general practitioner to my dermatologist, I always do extensive research before selecting any Doctor. I look at academic background, experience/ years in practice, and all the patient reviews. Plus I always want a Doctor who stays abreast of the field and the research of what works, rather than saying ‘this is the way I’ve always done it.’ The fact that Dr. Howard has 14 years of experience, belongs to 4 different plastic surgery organizations, publishes literature and always wants to educate himself and his staff on the latest techniques and procedures on what works best made me feel that I would get the best results possible. When I was researching a Doctor for Fraxel treatment to fade out some of my dark surgical scars, I actually looked at quite a few Doctors but ended up ruling out other qualified Doctors due to reviews I found of dissatisfied patients. The patient’s reviews for Dr. Howard seemed to consistently reflect that he and his staff were very compassionate, helpful and very qualified. Although there were many other options closer to my home, I drove further out to his practice for a consultation with him. I really like Dr. Howard when I met him; he was kind, friendly and sincere. He sat with me and made sure I felt that all my questions were answered. His practice manager Michelle was also so wonderful as we talked more about scheduling the procedure and other questions I had. She is so personable, and has been so quick about answering emails on any questions I have and with scheduling appointments. Even when they are running late she has given me a call to let me know so I could come to the office later rather than sitting there waiting, which I really appreciate! I work on patient safety, regulations and quality control as part of my work so one of the first things I noticed is how unbelievably clean and sanitary the whole office is. I was even impressed at how organized all of the staff’s desks were. The suite where they did the Fraxel laser is immaculately clean and organized, you see both the Doctor and assistant put on new gloves prior to each procedure and everything is done in such a systematic way. The assistant LeeAnn has such a great and warm personality and puts you at ease right away before your procedure. She is very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. You can tell she and Dr. Howard have worked together for a long time. From giving the anesthetic shots to doing the actual Fraxel laser, they work as a team and the whole process is seamless. Dr. Howard talks you through everything that he is going to do so you know what to expect. He doesn’t want you to be in pain so even after he gives you an anesthetic, once he starts the procedure he asks you how it is feeling to makes sure that you aren’t feeling any pain. He is very precise, and uses a marker prior to using the Fraxel laser to mark the exact spots to make sure he targets the correct areas. LeAnn uses a fan to blow cold air on you while they are doing the Fraxel laser to further minimize pain, but due to Dr. Howard’s great skill with the anesthetic you really don’t feel anything/any pain. Dr. Howard and his entire staff are all so warm and friendly, and he is a very kind and extremely skilled Doctor. I feel like I am in very good hands. Even though Fraxel treatments take place in a series of 6 treatments to get results, I have already started seeing results after my first treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Howard!!

The length of your praiseful review are a great testament to the quality of care and comfort we aspire to deliver to each and every one of our patients. Thank you so much for taking the time to deliver your great review of Dr. Brian Howard!