Facelift - Alpharetta, GA

At age 50 I noticed aging in my face. I wanted a...

At age 50 I noticed aging in my face. I wanted a facelift to achieve a rejuvenated, yet natural look.

I contemplated a facelift for a few years after I turned 50. I wanted a facelift that looked natural but would also give me a youthful appearance. I started to notice the skin on my neck was looser and I was starting to develop jowls along my chin line. I also noticed that my eyes weren’t as vibrant as they used to be. The skin above my eyes was starting to
become heavy.

It has been 3 years since I had the procedure. I am still very happy with the results. I can notice quite a difference when I look at old pictures of myself. I look and feel more confident and youthful.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Beaty regarding my facelift. He was recommended to me many people. He asked me what bothered me the most about my face and then he told me what he could realistically do. He was very honest. He explained the procedure in depth and also went over what to expect post operatively. I looked at pre and post op pictures of former patients and asked many questions. Dr. Beaty took the time to answer all of my questions. I did not feel rushed and was happy that he gave me his undivided attention. I felt very confident in choosing Dr. Beaty as my surgeon. I had the surgery a few weeks later. The surgery went according to how Dr. Beaty explained it along with the post op process. Dr. Beaty and his staff kept tabs on me during my recovery. I felt very assured and well taken care of. If I ever consider any further facial surgeries, I will definitely return to Dr. Beaty.

I am so pleased that you are happy with your facelift. You did not mention if you were put to sleep or not. I had a LSL which I was very unhappy with and wound up having it redone by another surgeon who did a very good job redoing what should have been done to begin with. Also the pricing is right in line with what LSL winds ups costing. I want to point this out to women who are considering a facial procedure (aka surgery) -- do your homework and get a 2nd opinion before signing up for a LSL. Thanks for sharing, Chrystal.