Browlift- (Also Had Upper and Lower Eyelid) -Alpharetta, GA

In November 2013 I had upper and lower eyelid...

In November 2013 I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and a brow lift. Immediately after surgery, I could see results. Three months after surgery, healing was complete and the results were awesome. Now four months out and I love it!!! Dr. Robinson and his staff are exceptional. They are very patient and patient oriented. They were very responsive to my needs and were very reassuring.They answered all of my questions and were available before and after the surgery for additional questions and support. Notably, during my initial consultation, Dr. Robinson took his time and explained exactly what was involved in the prep, actual surgery and post surgery. Most important, was that he was realistic and the actual results are so natural, yet fantastic. I love it. I just look so refreshed, yet still exactly like me. As for recovery, there was some pain, but nothing really bad. I was up and about after two days and was actually out of the house in four days. There was some bruising, but nothing really bad. I would recommend the surgery AND most importantly I super highly recommend Dr. Robinson. I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!

I'm so glad this went well for you and that you love your results! Were there any supplies that especially helped you through recovery?
Thank you for sharing your experience. Happy for you.
Thanks for sharing, we'd love to see some before and after pics.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon