Wonderful Experience. Deflated Implant - Alpharetta, GA

I contacted Dr Howard in 2004 because the implants...

I contacted Dr Howard in 2004 because the implants I had from 1979 had failed. I had been extremely ill and surgery had had to wait until my health and my finances improved. Dr Howard was so helpful and explained all the risks and worked with my other doctors to minimize that risk. I had saline implants and replaced them with saline because at the time, silicone implants were banned. I was very happy with the results from my 2005 surgery. I was also very happy that Dr Howard and his office staff had made certain that I knew about the insurance on my new saline implants! Fast forward to June 2012, I noticed that one of my implants had deflated. I was on a trip when this happened and I looked at my schedule and saw only one opportunity within the next few months to have the implants replaced. I upgraded to silicone implants which I would have done the last time had they been available and I am delighted! I am certain most people who have breast augmentation are happy with the results but how many people can say that the third time is truly the best! Dr Howard made it a very easy surgery and in only a week, I am back to normal. Thank you so much for all your help and attention.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I originally chose him because his office was close to my house but I stayed with him because I really think he and his staff are the best! I called Dr Howard and he and his office staff worked with me to have the surgery within the time frame so that I could continue my travel plans and have my husband with me after surgery. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone was in helping to get this done on my tight schedule!!

We are so glad that you chose our practice and allowed us to deliver your plastic surgery care! Thanks for sharing your great review of Dr. Brian Howard!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're pleased!