Almost Perfect - Alpharetta, GA

I gave him very little to work with--a little A...

I gave him very little to work with--a little A cup to start with, and he gave me beautiful full C cups (I thought I wanted a B but he knew cup sizes better than I did) that no one can believe are not real. I wish I'd done it years ago. My implants are sub-muscular, 275cc silicone gel (gummy bear). My only complaint is that I wound up with one ripple in my cleavage, but it's pretty subtle and that's not bad considering how little fat I had to cover the implants with.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

No complaints. I went to Dr. Bauer after seeing positive reviews on various websites. He's known for breast augmentations and you can see why. The Swan Center (where he is based) had the most before and after pictures of anyone and they were very straightforward in their pricing. He is warm and smile-prone, very disarming.

Beautiful result. Now I want to use your pics as my "wish-boobs"!!!
Gorgeous results!!! How did the revision go after CC?
Your results are exactly what I am looking to achieve! You look fantastic! :)
Hey commenters, good news! I'm getting my ripple fixed. He took one look at it and said it is due to some minor capsular contracture (that is when the scar tissue squeezes the implant). So like when you squeeze a balloon and a bit bulges out, that is what my implant is doing. He's taking good care of me and fixing it affordably. The problem might have been caused by me not wearing the right bras (I hate underwires but they are best for helping your implants fall into shape properly) or it might be a fluke. I'm looking forward to having it fixed. Really feel like I'm in good hands.
I just had in done and i have a dent ibn my left breast ..im so upset ...now i feel like this will never go away :(
I seen the same doc 15 days post op :(
Hey, don't panic! Make sure to go to him and show him your concern if it's still there. Sometimes there are non-surgical treatments for a problem area and sometimes things like that will go away over time (I'm no doc but I bet it could be a bit of fluid or uneven swelling). Give your doctor a chance to make sure you are happy.
You're BA turned out wonderful! Im on day 1 of my post op and I also used silicone(300cc right/325cc left0. However, it's still very high...but I'm hoping it will turn out as wonderful as yours!
Don't worry about them being high. Mine were way up in my collarbone--they looked downright upside-down. They will drift downward over the next several weeks and really totally settle within 6 months to a year. Just be as gentle as you can, don't work out for a couple months, don't raise your arms--beware of men who want to grab you and pick you up! I sit on the floor a lot so I started making my arms go all t-rex (elbows to my sides) to prevent myself from using my arms to get up.
Your BA looks amazing -- great results! I am curious how much space was between your breasts before. I'm surprised you got rippling with silicone. That's one of the reasons my doc recommended silicone for me - to prevent that. Either way, wonderful, encouraging results!!
Silicone ripples less but it still ripples around the very edges of the implant. I have a fairly narrow torso and requested lateral spillage (wide breasts). So they went with moderate profile. I think sometimes that makes a space issue, so the breasts don't have enough space across your chest and wind up poking through under the muscle where there isn't a lot of tissue (for me, between the breasts). I don't think there is a way to fix it beyond going under the knife again. For ladies with narrow torsos, a higher profile might help with this and also create more of a gap in the cleavage if that is what you are after. Whatever you do will also take on characteristics of your natural breasts, and mine were indeed quite close together to begin with. Dr. Bauer is great to talk with so don't be shy about describing exactly what you want and what worries you.
Ok so just to help a bit more, I started out smaller than you I think. VERY tiny, barely an A cup. Get a good doctor and you'll be happy. I don't regret it one bit, wish I'd done it years ago. Just keep in mind that yes, you may be able to feel or see the implant in certain places where the fat or muscle didn't cover it. My ripple only shows when I push my boob in a certain direction--if i just stand there no one notices it (as you see in the picture, the ripple is on the right side in the cleavage--can barely see). I'd love to get it fixed but I'm so happy I did this, it's not a huge deal to me.
Thanks for the info! I am so impressed with your results. Here's to hoping!
Wow artist, the ta ta's fantastic! Very natural looking and perky. Any pre op piks to share?? It would be nice to compare before and after differences.
Nope. Too shy to show before--not sure I have any, honestly. I was super tiny.
You look great! What profile did you get? Do you have a before shot?
Moderate profile. Don't have any befores to show--I was really tiny though, no curves.
Thanks for the review, do you have a photo? You stats seem like mine and I go in for a consult on the 7th
Hey, I just uploaded pictures. Took them just to show you. The scar turned out a bit bigger than I though it would be, so that may influence what incision you choose. I chose under the breast because I think it gives your doctor the most optimal access to create a nice shape. It mostly goes unnoticed (I've been known to run about topless now and then and no one believes when I say they are fake).