AquaLipo - Alpharetta, GA

I poted not to take too much Valium... I took one...

I poted not to take too much Valium... I took one 10mg 30 minutes before the surgery where as most people take about 4 10mg Valiums... so i was very alert.

there was some pinching pain during the initial numbing, but after that just pressure from the movement. it was quick, not too terribly painful. i have 6 VERY small incisions and even with the swelling (one day post op) i can already tell a difference. i have had smartlipo before (the laser lipo) and this was MUCH better.

i had my waist, back, and abdomen done.

I am 4 days post op. Very minimal bruising, mainly...

I am 4 days post op. Very minimal bruising, mainly around incision sites. still swollen, i can tell a difference in my waist. i am still pretty sore.

I went for my one-week appt any they said I looked...

I went for my one-week appt any they said I looked great. It is apparent that I have a more defined waist and my belly is not as big. Also, my bra roll is no longer there.

It has been 3 weeks today since my procedure and I have no more bruising. One scar above my pubic bone is beginning to pucker a bit; I'm a little worried but I had a ton of scar tissue there which caused a bit of a problem. I took my own measurements today and I know for a fact I have already list at least 1.5" in my waist, although I think it's closer to 2".

I have a bit of "numbness" underneath my skin on my right side. I'm not sure how to describe it actually but it feels weird when I touch it. I still feel like my skin is loose or something, especially if I'm not wearing some type if compression. I'd love to get feedback from someone on this.

My family does not know I had this done but they thought I looked great.

It has been 8 1/2 weeks since my procedure and...

It has been 8 1/2 weeks since my procedure and just this week I have really noticed the tightening in my back and sides. i used to be able to grab the fat, but i can't anymore. I have no back rolls at all, even with a bra. One of my incisions has a scar that is raised, but all of the others are nearly invisible. Even that one particular scar blends in with my freckles and other scars on my back (I had Melanoma removed on multiple areas on my back) and isn't noticeable unless you look for it.

My stomach is starting to tighten more, and the sculpted shape in my waistline Dr. Golden gave me looks wonderful. I still have a puckered/pin-tucked area above my pubic bone where there was lots of scar tissue around the incision, but it is starting to flatten out, too. There is a minor "loose" or slightly numb sensation on my right side above my hip from the cannula. I did have pretty intense bruising there and am not surprised with the weird feeling. Its hard to describe, but not annoying and doesn't get in the way of anything, so I'm not concerned.

I've been more motivated to work out in the gym and make the most out of my results. I have been wearing Spanx everyday, including workouts, and Under Armour compression turtle necks to sleep in.

I had my 3-month post-op check-up today. I made...

I had my 3-month post-op check-up today. I made sure to get my stats from December until now. Keep in mind this is also with exercising more than I was pre-op. They confirmed I had 700 ccs of fat removed from the entire procedure.

December 4, 2012
weight: 143.6 lbs
around rib-cage measurement: 32 1/8"
waist: 33"
lower abdomen measurement: 36 1/4"

January 9, 2013 (these are my own measurements, not from the doctor)
weight- unknown
around rib-cage measurement: 31"
waist: 31 1/4"
lower abdomen measurement: 35 1/2"

March 5, 2013 (measurements done by doctor)
weight: 129.0 lbs
around rib-cage measurement: 31"
waist: 30"
lower abdomen measurement: 33"

They said the puckering on my lower incision will heal, but it was from scar tissue from a previous procedure. They also said I still have swelling and it will go down more in the next 3 months. Even with the 14.6 lb weight loss, i have a shape now I never had. He really did a great job sculpting.

I will post my before and 3-month pics from the doctor soon!

Has anyone else noticed swelling decrease from 3-6 months? how much more swelling should I expect to go down?

WOW

Well, my 6 month follow-up was today. I had a huge decrease in swelling from 3-6 months. here are my updated stats:

June 4, 2013
126.2 lbs
waist: 26.75"
lower abdomen: 32"
hips: 38"
ribs: 38"

I lost 6.25 " in my waist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a waist!!!

And I do NOT have the Tara Reid- cobblestone-"i just had lipo" look. It looks natural.

I am so happy with my decision to go with him and this procedure. it gave me the confidence to work out more (I have lost about 17 lbs in the 6-month period- but put on muscle) and look better in a swimsuit.

if you are in Atlanta and considering this surgery, i recommend doing it with Dr. Golden.

Pre-Op pics

see attached for pics from the doctors office of me on december 4, 2012

3- month post op pics

see below for my pictures from March 7, 2013 (about 3 mo post op)
Dr. Golden

Dr. Golden's bedside manner is fabulous. I love him and his staff- they are incredibly helpful & kind. The office ladies and his nurse are exceptional. They are flexible with your schedule, extremely courteous, knowledgeable, & an overall pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them. He did a wonderful job and I will definitely go back if need be.

What doctors office did you get this done at might I ask! You look great
Thank you so much.
Can you post some new pictures?
sorry for the delay- just posted some! hope it helps.

Hi Karen, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm glad you're already starting to see some results. Did you doctor tell you when you should start seeing your final results coming through? Obviously swelling, etc has to go down first, but I bet you're anxious to see the end result!

Thank you Kirsty! Yes I should have final results in May. Very excited!

Awesome! Well please do keep us updated with your progress!