29 Year Old with Unwanted Tattoo... Undergoing pico sure treatment -Mount Clemens , MI

Hello, My name is Cathy and I have an unwanted...

Hello, My name is Cathy and I have an unwanted tattoo. I began the picosure laser tattoo removal last Friday 5/16/2014 at Allure Medical Spa in Shelby Township, MI. The $600 I paid includes 4 picosure sessions, one session every 6 weeks. the doctor there said it would take about 4 treatments to remove my tattoo.so now that's it's been a week since my treatment, I am seeing results, such as peeling and some patch spots as in it's gone it some spots. I was amazed at the results. I am looking forward to my next session at the end of June.now as for the procedure, it did not hurt. They gave me numbing gel and injections so I wouldn't feel the laser, which I didn't, but I can say it was painful the next two days. It felt like a bad sunburn, but other than that I was ok..

One week after first laser treatment.

As you can see the first treatment worker.ill post another pic in another couple of weeks.

4 weeks, 2 days after first treatment

4 weeks, 2 days after first treatment

Second picosure laser treatment

First picture is the same day pico sure second treatment. This time I had her crank the settings up higher.. I had this done Friday June 27, 2014So it's been about 4 days... The second pic is from today July 1, 2014.. You comment what you think.

2 weeks after second picosure treatment

Here is my second treatment two weeks after update.

Picosure treatment

3rd picosure treatment

Update on 3rd picosure treatment

Here is a photo 1.5 weeks after 3rd treatment. Tell me what you think.

2 weeks 3 days after 3 rd treatment

I think these are pretty good results for a 3 rd treatment?!????

3 rd pico sure treatment

2 weeks 3 days after 3rd treatment
?

Awesome progress on ur skin! :^) do u recall the settings ur doc used on each session?
No I didn't even ask, but I know I told her to crank it up.
You're having great results! :)
Amazing results!!!! No scarring, nothing! Love it and very happy for you!
Great fading!!!
I think it is fading really nice! You have really nice results so far, since your tattoo was quite fresh. I am not an expert, but maybe 3 more and you will have complete removal!
It better only be one more session because I'm not paying any more money.
I really hope you will be done after 4th! I will keep my fingers crossed! I just had my 4th treatment down, but I am using q-switched laser. I am hoping to be done by 10th.
Happy Healing
It is nicely fading away! Congrats!
My third appointment is today.
Good Luck!!! Let us know how it goes.
I will.
Hey there, just checking in to see when your next appointment is. Keep us posted.
Wow! Amazing fading for 2 treatments! I was very curios to see PicoSure on black ink! You are doing great! Hope we will see even more fading in a couple of weeks!
It looks really good! You can see the thinner lines on the capital letters and on the e are already fading! I have found that waiting 10+ weeks between treatments yields more fading.
I'll update on my second treatment in about 10 days, so that will make it 2 weeks, and most likely every 2 weeks after that.
Great fading, thanks for the update!
Congratulations on the great progress! You are getting a good price, too! I had 7 q-switch treatments before trying the Picosure. I wish I had started with it sooner. It really is the best available.
Looking forward to seeing your progress. Do you know which settings were used?
Hi Cathy, welcome to the site. Are those your kids' names? If so, what was it that made you want to remove the tattoo? I have my daughter's name on my forearm and I am removing it as I don't want to be seen with tattoos anymore, especially by my daughter as she grows up. I hope she'll understand! Please keep us updated.
Hello Cathy, thanks for sharing your journey with us! Where is your tattoo located and is it just black or does it contain color?  How old is your tattoo? Would you consider sharing any progress photos with us? I look forward to your updates and wish you lots of luck on removal :)
Yes it is all black.the tat is only 5 months old.. No I can't post pics right now.