n/a

Hello, My name is Cathy and I have an unwanted...

Hello, My name is Cathy and I have an unwanted tattoo. I began the picosure laser tattoo removal last Friday 5/16/2014 at Allure Medical Spa in Shelby Township, MI. The $600 I paid includes 4 picosure sessions, one session every 6 weeks. the doctor there said it would take about 4 treatments to remove my tattoo.so now that's it's been a week since my treatment, I am seeing results, such as peeling and some patch spots as in it's gone it some spots. I was amazed at the results. I am looking forward to my next session at the end of June.now as for the procedure, it did not hurt. They gave me numbing gel and injections so I wouldn't feel the laser, which I didn't, but I can say it was painful the next two days. It felt like a bad sunburn, but other than that I was ok..

One week after first laser treatment.

As you can see the first treatment worker.ill post another pic in another couple of weeks.

4 weeks, 2 days after first treatment

4 weeks, 2 days after first treatment

Second picosure laser treatment

First picture is the same day pico sure second treatment. This time I had her crank the settings up higher.. I had this done Friday June 27, 2014So it's been about 4 days... The second pic is from today July 1, 2014.. You comment what you think.

2 weeks after second picosure treatment

Here is my second treatment two weeks after update.

Picosure treatment

3rd picosure treatment

Update on 3rd picosure treatment

Here is a photo 1.5 weeks after 3rd treatment. Tell me what you think.

2 weeks 3 days after 3 rd treatment

I think these are pretty good results for a 3 rd treatment?!????

3 rd pico sure treatment