Ouch It Hurts but So Worth It - Allentown, PA

I just had my tt on February 21, 2012 it is very...

I just had my tt on February 21, 2012 it is very painful but you can actually see immediate results. I went in weighing 189 and now instantly weigh 160 due to the tt and lipo. I know I have a long recovery ahead of me but I really look forward to summer.

I have been on computer looking for a two piece bathing suit lol. Best decision I made as Saturday march 3rd I will turn 40 years old. As my 5 yr old niece said auntie u look fabulous I'm on my way to 40 and fabulous. Good luck to all that are considering a tt.

8 weeks since my TT and I feel great !! I think it...

8 weeks since my TT and I feel great !! I think it was everything I expected it to be. Now like everyone else I did go through the pain and looking for coins for a while (walking bend over) lol but now I can actually look at myself in the mirror without the discust. My decision was the best that I made. I recently went to Florida and actually had the nerve to wear a 2 piece bathing suit. I still have recovery to do but every step of the way has been great. Good luck to all considering to do this it does take a lot of courage and strength. I will post pictures soon

Doctor and staff are great and take time for all my concerns

Says worth it now ;)
Oops mistake meant to put definately worth it thumbs up
Congratulations!!
Why did you give it a "Not worth it" rating? You seem thrilled.
My review says not worth it. I tried changing it several times and it won't change.
Holy Smokes! I love your progress! I hope that my weight goes down like yours! Keep up the good work girl. And from one 40 year old to a soon to be other...40 is FABULOUS!