removal for hair

I had a terrible experience at a MedSpa in PA,...

I had a terrible experience at a MedSpa in PA, which they say is rated the highest/best laser hair removal in the STATE! BS!! I went there recommended from my mom's friend. They lure you in saying that you will have permanent hair removal. I knew nothing about hair removal at the time, and so I went with my mom's friend referral. So it was working, less hair it was all great and dandy.

A couple of months later at about the 6th treatment of my upper lip I decided to do my belly line also. I had only 3 hairs that were visibly bothering me. So now at my 7th and last treatment !! I am not going back. They lasered my whole stomach and nipple area once without me allowing them and Now I have visible hair growing all over my breast and stomach! When I only had 3 hairs bothering me under my belly button!

I regret laser hair removal.

Upper lip- 11 treatments ( came back as before even more I think & now I have hair growing on my cheeks and chin! Never had anything visible on my face!!!! only my upper lip.

Under arm- 11 treatments ( still growing hair, !!! the same sit))

Belly line - 7 treatments ( couldn't continue any further because I am currently crying, depressed by this situation. I HATE LASER HAIR REMOVAL> I AM DEPRESSED AND SICK OF WHAT I NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH BEFORE> I WISH I HAD BEEN GREATFUL. SORRY GOD.

Laser hair removal

It wasn't so bad just wish that I had more money.
Andrea/julie