Full TT with Lipo and Getting Nervous! - Allen, TX

Hi everyone, I am a 32 yr old mom of 3 great kids...

Hi everyone, I am a 32 yr old mom of 3 great kids all c-sections. I gained a lot of weight with my second and third pregnancies. Although I did loose a lot of the weight I was left with a big stomach and skin that hangs.I am very insecure of my body even with my husband. I am scheduled to have my surgery on Friday and nerves are getting the best of me now, but I am so ready to be on the flat side again!

Hey McKinneymommy. We had our procedures on the same day and I wanted to know how you are coming along. Keep us posted and I pray all is well with you.
Hey Miz.Cola, I am doing really good! I am swollen more on my right side. Wearing this girdle is driving me crazy! I am only taking a pain pill before bed, so I can have a good nights sleep. I am using arnica to help with the bruising and swelling, although I never had bruising, it seems to help with the swelling. How are you coming along?
Good luck today! Happy healing
Good luck w/ everything, being nervous is natural. This is major! I'm calling to schedule tomorrow and I'm soooo nervous ;)
I know how you feel I'm extremely self conscious of my body even with my hubs too. It's natural to be nervous about such a big event but don't sweat it, everything will work out great! Good luck and keep us posted :)