Very Pleased - Prolite II - Aliso Viejo, CA

I had the IPL Photofacial(1 treatment) almost two...

I had the IPL Photofacial(1 treatment) almost two weeks ago, and I am very pleased. I had dark spots on my forhead and cheeks. I've always been prone to freckles, but these spots were getting bigger.

All of the brown spots got dark, and as promised have fallen off. My skin is smoother, lines minimized, pores minimised, freckles faded. I'm very happy. I would definetely do it again.

Dr. Wood

Dr. W is honest, precise, and uses only the best technology. I also had laser hair removal here, and am very satisfied with the results as well. The pictures on the website are his actual patients.

Hi SheilaG,

Welcome to the IPL community. I'm glad this procedure worked out so well for you and you got the results you were hoping for. Do you have pictures to share? We would love to see them. Do you have to be very careful after the procedure with sunscreen and all? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I am going back for my follow up this week and he has the pictures. Yes I wore 45 sunscreen until all the brown spots fell off and am continuing to wear 15 or 30 spf daily.

Let us know how the follow up goes. :)

-Britt