Unexpected. Not Invisible - Alhambra, CA

I thought it was suppose to be basically invisible...

I thought it was suppose to be basically invisible. It's not! During consultation, I was under the impression that it will be very easy and people won't even notice it. I thought they will be like retainers. But boy was I in for surprise! I ended up with 14 attachments and 4 bottoms. All very visible. I was told my speech impediment will go away. It's been 4 months and it's still hard for me to talk. There are times I wish I got regular braces (which I've had in the pass).

Hey Shanniy! I've just started my Invisalign treatment ( 2nd tray), and my speech impediment is really annoying and kind of frustrating! Did this impediment went away ? And if yes...after how many months? Thanks ;)
Mine are pretty invisible and my attachments are on my molars and canine teeth. I also feel that my Invisalign make my teeth appear whiter. Maybe it is just me though. A lot of people do not notice mine, but than again my attachments are not in the front of my teeth. What are they doing to your teeth by the way?
They mentioned "14 attachments" and I had a description of what they would look like but was reassured that they will not be visible. I didn't picture it like this. I don't think people notice it right away. Some do ask if I have retainers on. Do you also have rubberbands? Those bother me the most! I have a total of 21 trays, I'm on my 8th tray right now. Almost half way there! They seem to be working too. So I'm glad all this is worth something :-)