Smartlipo on Upper&Lower Abs + Flanks in Alexandria, VA

I am 26yo, 5'8, 165lbs (hopefully down another...

I am 26yo, 5'8, 165lbs (hopefully down another 5-10 lbs until the procedure) and like so many others on here just can't get rid of my gut... I have always been curvy and I like my shape, I just don't like how the midsection messes up the whole picture lol. On a serious note, though- I have always struggled with my stomach, although being active and athletic, I could never get rid of that little (or bigger, depending on weight fluctuation)pooch. It seems to get harder by the year to keep that bodypart as small as possible and sometimes I feel like crying when I sit down and it hangs over my pants... I work out about 4times a week and mainly eat healthy...I'm not a saint, though, I know where my eating habits go wrong from time to time...:)

I have done a lot of research beforehand and thanks to the tax return finally made the decision to take this step. This website has helped me tremendously, thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences!

I had my consultation last week and it just reconfirmed that this is the right thing to do! The patient coordinator and the doctor were very nice and professional and were able to answer all my questions right away (I noted down a bible of questions... wanna be on the safe side, right?) It's hard for me to take time off of work during the week so I requested the procedure to be on a Friday. They are really busy, so I have to wait til the end of May but that's fine. I can take the time to keep working out and trying to lose another couple pounds in order for the skin elasticity to improve and to achieve the best possible results. I am superexcited and can't wait to have this done! Gonna keep y'all posted :)

American Lipo Center