So Far So Good! - Alexandria, VA

Just a little backround info im 20 years old and...

Just a little backround info im 20 years old and 130 lbs (before surgery). I had a child 4 years ago and it shows. I have wrinkly skin around my belly button and an annoying pouch that not even with 4 day/a week workout would go away. I heard about smart lipo on tv and was thinking of going to my mother's country since it's half the price. As i was researching about it i came across this website and loved it because you can actually view true people's testomonials and progress. I also found out about my doctor on this website and decided to do a little research on him and found out he had great reviews so i called and booked my appointment. They told me the price and it was cheaper then going out of the country And well worth the 4 hour trip considering the price in jersey was starting at $4,400.

I'm not going to lie i was a little nervous but more excited to get my new flat stomach i've been working so hard to achieve. The procedure went very well the worst part i would have to say is just the numbing part but after that i only felt pressure while they sucked the fat out. On my ride home i was totally fine ,only leaked for 2 hours and since the anesthesia didn't work out i wasn't in pain. The day after was painful but tolerable. I only used my pain meds for that day and then no longer needed them. I saw results right away which made me super relieved everything was worth it. I weight myself yesterday and i lost 7lbs!! I havent taken Any pictures yet because i want to wait until all the swelling goes down ( in about 2-3 week) because i am still a bit bruised. Will keep you guys posted!!

Dr.Segev

Doctor is extremely nice and outgoing, staff is also great and friendly only downside my procedure was scheduled at 12 pm and didn't get it done until 1pm.

I'm considering Dr. Segev as well. Did you do your lower and upper abs? Also, how are your results looking now??
Would love to see your pics:) are you happy w your results?
I live in NC and plan to drive to Va to get this done. The price is unbeatable. I'm quite small but want a flat tummy and more of an hourglass shape.
I actually called them the day of and asked and they said they would send it through email but never did and i would post pictures but cant figure it out :(
Hi, I am thinking to go to Dr. Segev to get a smart lipo. Being able to lose 7 pounds is amazing. Do you know how much cc he took out on you? :)