Very Much Worth It - Alexandria, VA

Used it for nasolabial folds. They were completely...

Used it for nasolabial folds. They were completely gone after treatment and now, over 10 months later, I still see an about 75% improvement. I did not have any bruising even though I usually bruise very easily. The rather minor swelling was gone within two days.

I have read in numerous articles & magazines that Radiesse should not be used anywhere else in sensitive areas, such as lips or under the eyes because it may start lumping. So if your doctor recommends to use it for these areas this is a good sign you should switch. I also think it is important that the doctor you go to has some sense for aesthetics, because injecting a filler in your face requires an understanding of your facial features and proportions.

Even though I cannot say that the aesthetician had a great sense for proportions she knew what she was doing, was very friendly and respectful. If you know what looks good in your face/have a sense for what is "too much," I would recommend the Medspa.

Radiance MedSpa

Who was your doctor? I'm looking to get it done very soon.
Thanks so much!

Hi Reviewer,

Welcome to the community. I'm really glad everything worked out so well for you. This is great information for the community to know. How long had you been thinking about getting this procedure? Did you have any pain? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to share we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt