Amazing Dentist! - Alexandria, VA

I had been unhappy with my teeth for a long time...

I had been unhappy with my teeth for a long time and was really self conscious about them. I knew that it would be fairly expensive to repair so I kept putting it off. I ended up getting two dental implants and full mouth veneers. It was SO worth the money that I spent as now I can talk, smile, etc. without feeling self conscious at all.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Singer is very professional and up to date with the latest dental procedures and technology. He really takes pride in his work and I feel he is an artist with his drill! He took extensive time with me to go over the various treatment options, advising me on all pros and cons. His office staff is very courteous and caring and his dental offices are really posh.

wow, 40gs is just too much for me.

I think $40K is a lot of money for anyone. Just keep in mind that each person has a different case going on, so going to a (or a few) good dentist(s) in your area & having them give you opinions on what could be done, and what the costs would be might be a good way to approach it.

Love reading that you are able to smile without feeling self conscious - that is so wonderful!

Do you happen to remember how many appointments it took to complete your smile makeover?