Much Needed Smart Lipo- I Want to Be Forty and Fabulous!!!!!! - Alexandria, VA

Hello All, I have been stalking RS for over a year...

Hello All, I have been stalking RS for over a year now. I am 39, I have 1 child and I am currently 169lbs. I was very thin when I was younger but over the last 12 years my weight has gone up and down.. I have always had a stomach and not much of a shape. I want to go from a coke can to a coke bottle :).. I have heard several times that I should get a tummy tuck and lipo, but I just don't want to have that scar and recovery time so I have settled on getting Smart Lipo. I would like to get my lower/upper abdomen, back, flanks, waist/hips done. I did a virtual consult with Pacific Lipo (San Diego) and was very impressed with the staff and the price. I did a virtual consult with Crystal from Dr. Boutte's Office (Atlanta, Ga), Crystal was awesome the price was great and I would not have to travel so far. At this point I am set on going to Dr. Boutte. I have a consult on 5/13 with American Lipo Centers in Alexandria, Va (so close to home!!!!!) They are running a special and are definitely in my price range, I have read some awesome reviews and seen some great pictures. I am not sure if I can get everything I want done with ALC in one procedure, I do not want to have to this more than once. I am nervous, excited, scared and obsessed all at the same time.

Good luck and keep us posted with ur progress.
Welcome to RealSelf, and congratulations on getting to do this for yourself!  I know you'll find great support in the community and I look forward to following your story!
Thank you and I already feel the love here
Hi there! I had SL done with Dr. Boutte and it was a wonderful experience and my results speak for themselves. I too had to travel (from AL to GA) in order to have this procedure. I was told by the plastic surgeons in our town that due to the amount of fat I had in my abs, I only qualified for a TT and SL could not be done. Well, I too couldn't afford the down-time since I have kids and I have a very busy life and many responsibilities. I also didn't want to have a "smiley face" (sorry for referring to it that way) on my lower abs too. Fortunately, Dr. Boutte was able to give me the SL. I had to travel 4+ hours to get there and it was worth it. I had my procedure done in January and if you check my blog, you'll see the before and after pics. She has the skills and I trust her. However, you too will have a lot to do in order to achieve the results you want. It's not easy and you have to be patient, optimistic, and open to different suggestions if you have questions. This is a wonderful community where you'll find support. Anyway, let us know what you plan to do eventually and don't worry... I too was once "nervous, excited, scared, and obsessed all at the same time" too once :-[) Stay blessed!
Omg!!! Thank you so much for your comment... Your page is one of my favorites and that's how I even found out about Dr. Boutte... Your results are awesome!!!! I could only wish to look like that one day... Your pictures gave me hope and and chance to see that it can really be done... I can really be myself again and stop carrying around a of this weight in my middle.. You body looks awesome!!!!!