Not a Happy Camper - Alexandria, VA

I've never really had to deal with the battle of...

I've never really had to deal with the battle of the muffin top but once I did the struggle became very real. I didn't like the way my clothes looked or fit. I refused to put on a bathing suit. Last year, I finally got into one but it was very uncomfortable. So, after years of debate, I decided I was going to have it done. I went in for consultation on a Tuesday and had the procedure done that Thursday. Dr. S didn't say much about the procedure except that he could get my belly flatter but not flat. Although I was a little discouraged by that, I figured anything would be better than what I'm dealing with and that I could work more off.

The procedure went itself went well but once the pain meds wore off.....WHOA! I tried not to take the narcotic pain meds as prescribed, instead, I alternated between that and extra strength tylenol. Not only was I in pain, the itching was killing me!!!!!

Before and 4 days after

I can def see the difference and getting excited about the possible end results. I've been moving around a lot better but the soreness is there...gotta push through. I go in today for my 1st post-op follow up