2 Kids Having Smart Lipo on my Upper Abs - Alexandria, VA

Hello everyone! I have been researching...

Hello everyone! I have been researching information about smart lipo night and day.I will love to get my upper, lower, flanks, and bra areas done. However, due to work schedule, finances, and family obligations I am unable to do so. But anyways, I am scheduled for smart lipo prodecure on my upper abs at the end of may 2014!!!!!! I am very excited. I am having my procedure done by Dr. Heron in Alexandria, VA. I was very comfortable with the doctor and his staff. I will post pictures soon.
Hello and welcome!  I hope you've found lots of helpful information here on RealSelf!  If you have your date for your surgery, you can add it to your review so that we who are following can keep track and you'll be added to the surgery calendar :D.
Hi. I just want to encourage you to not feel bad about not being able to get all the areas you want worked on at one time. I believe it's a good thing we can't just show up to the office and ask for an extreme makeover. It gives you the chance to see the results of one area and decide if you even want more areas worked on using the same procedure or even the same doctor. I thank God I did not have the doctor who did Lipo on my legs do my tummy tuck! I don't think my tt would have turned out as nicely as it did. I can't wait to see your pics and read your story.
That's a great point :D

surgery date may 2014

My surgery date is May 23!!!!!!
So soon!  I've added it to the calendar now :D.
Great! Not a problem.

pre surgery

Count down......two days
Tomorrow is the big day. Good luck!
Thank you.