Vi Peel - Alexandria, LA

I've had about four vi peels. The first one that...

I've had about four vi peels. The first one that came out. I used it and had bad break outs. The spa told me to try the one with the booster because i have problems with acne already. It broke me out also. Later in time I tried a new one for acne and bought a package of three. Still broke out. I had to take some antibiotics to clear them up. That was about a year ago. I still had 2 of the 3 peels left. So on Monday I paid a little more to upgrade the remaining 2 peels to the new precision plus peel. And they applied it Monday while I was there. I'm on day 4 and every time I do these peels I swear I won't do them again. Their just like torture plain and simple. The 7 day down time. The itching and peeling is almost unbearable. I've never seen a big difference in my skin. The only time I did see a difference is online with people with bad sun damage spots. I don't have any sun spots or freckles. It did help with a few scabs from some recent acne. All in all I've tried the vi peels enough to see if they would make a good difference in my skin and they have not. I still have fine wrinkles with no improvement and big pores. So I would only recommend the vi peels to people with discoloration to their skin. Sun spots and etc. Good Luck! To the ones who give it a try. Prepare to be uncomfortable for at least a week.