57 Years Old - Cheadle, GB

This procedure has made me look so much fresher...

This procedure has made me look so much fresher around the eyes. For the first week my eyes were considerably swollen and bruised and they were also very watery. I was worried about having watery eyes in case it became a long-term issue but thankfully two weeks later they have much improved with just drops and are virtually better now. I was wearing some make-up after only a week and a camouflage make-up on a bruised area around my eyes. Two weeks on and I am not wearing mascara as my eyelids are tender but apart from that, because my eyes are so much bigger, the lack of mascara is not an issue! In fact in my whole life I have never got away with so little eye-makeup and it has given me much more confidence. Gary Ross is a brilliant surgeon who goes through everything with you beforehand and again after the procedure. He makes you feel like his only patient when he must have hundreds! He is truly brilliant and I am so very glad I found him and feel I am very fortunate.

eyelid surgery

3 weeks on and my eyes look amazing. Have been wearing make-up including mascara for over a week - a marvelous remedy to hooded eyes and worth every single penny.
Gary Ross

Gary Ross is a fine and dedicated surgeon who tells you what to expect or not expect from the cosmetic surgery you are having. He gives you his full attention at all times and explains the finer details. Gary Ross also treated a melanoma on my face successfully so not only has he saved my life but he has made me look far better. I would recommend him to anyone and I think he is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.  What kind of eyelid surgery did you have?