Mini-Tummy Tuck - Alburquerque, New Mexico

I had alot of loose skin in lower abdomen that no...

I had alot of loose skin in lower abdomen that no amount of exercise could get rid of. I looked into non-surgical methods but aftr reading reading many reviews and the cost of them I elected to go to a mre permanent solution. I'm 8 days post-op as of today and fell good. Pan was very mangeable immediately afterwards. My confidence and my self-esteem have increasedbsince having it done and I know it continue to improve.

I have been weight training for the past year both...

I have been weight training for the past year both for myself and for a body building competition my trainer wants me to enter. My body is very toned now but I still had to get rid of the loose skin if I ever wanted to compete and have a chance at winning. I had the mini-tummy tuck with muscle repair. I had the procedure done in the late afternoon and was up walking all over by the next morning. I still have some swelling across my abdomen which my Doctor said was normal so hopefully it will start decreasing soon. I resumed weight training post-op day 8 and although it is with some limitations it feels so good to get back into my normal routine.

Glad you're doing well!
you look great! congratulations. I had a mini tummy tuck 3 days ago and still have a lot of swelling hope my results look s good as yours
The swelling will start going down but as dancegurl says the more you are up and around, at least initially, the more swelling you might have in the evening. I am almost 5 weeks post-op and feel great. I am back to doing all my regular things including weight-lifting, ab exercises, and playing softball although I haveI more swelling the more active I am. it will get better with time. keep me updated on your progress.
Dr. Chen

From the beginning when I emailed the office for information everyone was very attentive. In fact Dr. Chen called me about 30 minutes after emailing the office and fit me in for a consult the next day. It has been a very positive experience and I would do it all over again.