I Just Had my First of 6 Refirme Treatments - Albuquerque, NM

What motivated me was I am really feeling bad...

What motivated me was I am really feeling bad about my appearance since I noticed this like turkey wattle under my chin last year. also my jowls were a little looser. I have had a mini-lift 4 years ago and it seems to be wearing out. Since I do not have the money for another facelift. I opted for Refirme ST. I did quite a bit of research on RF skin firming and all seemed pretty good. Well I had my first treatment of my lower face/neck and eyes the end of December. I was REALLY pleased! I knew the immediate effects were temporary, due to instant collagen contraction. The tech did assure me after the 6 treatments I would look like that for 2-4 years with yearly touch ups. She took after pics and said I was one of the lucky people who reacted very well to RF treatments. Well we will see! I will keep you all filled in as I go. but so far so good, Lila

FORGET THAT ! not EVEN worth the money !!!!

All the the good effects I saw after the treatments FADED within ONE week. NO permanent results AS I was PROMISED! not only that , American Laser is SELLING their machine!! so NO "guaranteed" re-do's " until I am happy." DON'T EVEN BOTHER !!!!! Go for ultherapy ,Ideal Image FINANCES!! my next months effort, or save for a facelift!!!! And yes I AM trying to work out something with Am. Las., But if not well, live an' learn yeah I will pay to protect my credit however I DO NOT feel it is fair!!! DO NOT deal with American LASER or more importantly Refirme or for that matter ANY MD who uses a machine,Refirme, for 1&1/2 years,makes his (lots of )money, then SELLS said machine. HELLO!!!

I was SOOO wrong

my refirme treatment spa d/c'd my machine. and the results went away, like a week later!! worth less in other words.
American Laser Med Spa

American Laser techs are very good .Mine took her time. No rushing with plenty of explanation of what is being done. The results ALL faded after 24 hours and did NOT "keep getting better" it has been OVER 8 months, and NOTHING. I got much better results with my Tripollar Stop!! at least I KNOW that that the results only last a day or two! The techs are great , don't get me wrong! but they have to sell $10,000 per month TO KEEP THEIR JOBS!! I totally blame the doctor!