My Complete Satisfaction with my Breast Augmentation with Dr. Loutfy - Albuquerque, NM

I always wanted to have breast augmentation, but I...

I always wanted to have breast augmentation, but I decided to be done having kids and nursing. If I knew how much I would have loved it, I would not have waited that long.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Loutfy a year ago and it was one of the best decisions of my life. In most testimonials you will hear that having actually gone through with the surgery was a fulfilling experience, and I am sure that if you have made this decision you already know that. Therefore, let me tell you why, once you do decide to have breast augmentation surgery, Dr. Loutfy is without question your best option. As a trained scientist, I did as much research about the surgery as I could and decided to have the largest possible sampling of free consultations before making a final decision. I literally visited every plastic surgeon’s office in town. When scheduling the appointments, Dr. Loutfy’s first available spot was the last one compared to other surgeon’s. And I now know why he is so busy: he is the best! In the first five minutes of our consultation I knew he would be my choice. He performed the most thorough examination, took a ton of measurements, and provided me with more information than I expected. He took the time to answer every single question I had. There is an unusual mixture of sophistication and family feel to the place. In his office everyone I ever interacted with is just simply awesome: the receptionist, his personal assistant, the nurse, and his wife – it truly is a family place. I remember at some point being hugged by each one of them. As a stay at home mom, I had to bring my two young kids to most appointments (pre and post operative) and instead of being frowned upon, they simply spoiled my kids. Their care is simply exceptional. The surgery was exactly how he described and the recovery was much easier than he prepared me for. I felt supported and well taken care of all the way. I made several calls with more and more questions (before and after surgery) and they always called me right back and answered them all with patience I had never seen. The surgery is much affordable than I imagined, easier to recover than I had heard, and the results are more fulfilling than I had hoped for. I have referred several friends of mine to Dr. Loutfy. I given permission to the office to share my phone number with prospective clients, so if you have any more specific questions about the whole process I would be happy to share my personal experience with you. Good luck on your surgery. On a final note: I did not write it before because I wanted the testimonal the weight of someone who has had enjoyed the success of surgery for a whole year (instead of those emotional statements written only a week after surgery). I have no doubt that my choice regarding surgery and especially surgery with Dr. Loutfy was one of the best decisions of my life!