My Results Far Exceeded my Expectations - Albuquerque, NM

Three years ago I had a tummy tuck and it is a...

Three years ago I had a tummy tuck and it is a very painful surgery. I have had six children and several hernias. There are not enough words to explain how good i feel and strong since I had this done. There are scars involved and a lot of pain but don't let this scare you. When you heal up it's amazing.

All my fears went out the window the day of surgery because of how the staff made me feel. I didn't feel like a patient, I felt like a family member. Now I'm three weeks into my nreast augmentation and I love it. This one really scared me going in because I worried I was going to hate feeling the implants. I am happy to say you do NOT feel the implant. You feel sore and swollen, but you can't feel anything foreign in your body. I would do it again pain, scras and all because after having six kids

Dr. Hopkins gave me back my body and then some. It looks like I do sit ups everyday. Thanks to every one at Plastic Surgery Center in Albuquerque NM

Sorry about spelling errors. I blame the meds :)

Sorry about spelling errors. I blame the meds :)
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hopkins and his whole team are so wonderful the minute you walk in the door. I never felt uncomfortable or unsure of my choice due to the experience with the team of exceptional people who work for Dr. Hopkins and he is wonderful

Sorry It I just lost my what I was typing. Lets try this again. Your Tata's are out of control! Lovely! And the waist looks great. Just imagine how curvy you'll be once the swelling is down. As for cravings I totally hear you. I want nothing but fruit and hard candy. Just like when I was in my third trimester with the kiddios. It gives me horrible gas but that is all I want. Pineapple, Mangoes, apples and juice. Talk about sugars. I do try to cram down a protein bar here and there but it really doesn't do it for me. Comfort foods like spaghetti are yummmy and mashed potatoes but I really don't want to pack on to many pounds while I'm lounging around.
Thank you :) It's nice to feel a part of a community who's experienced this or who is. Unless you've been there paople don't understand.
This a great review hon. I'm glad you are so pleased with your results and you are very honest about the pain and scars but it does all fade away and we are left with all the goods!!
I went with saline. I'm happy with my results so far. I changed my mind about silicone after reading their scary little book.

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

I am 35 I'd have to get my pre surgery pics. I may in the future decide, but it's kinda wierd putting your body out there. Yes be patient there is an "ugly" period and I know I was like why did I do this, but it's a normal phase in the recovery and I am happy now.
Yay for Mommymakeover! Can I ask how old you are? Pics help so much, but understand if you don't want to add. I'm at almost 5 weeks for full tummy tuck and BA. Thrilled for the most part. Trying to be patient in all the outcome.