Best Decision of my Life-if You're Thinking About It, DO IT-Mayberry's Great! - Albuquerque, NM

I went in to remove a lower abdomen bulge that...

I went in to remove a lower abdomen bulge that I've always had, even since I was a kid. I'm just built that way. No matter how often I exercised, watched what I ate etc, I was unhappy with my body. Everything else would get toned up, but at the end of the day I still had tummy pudge preventing me from enjoying things like the Beach (or summer at all, really). I was EXTREMELY nervous about having anything done, but finally my unhappiness with my body gave me the confidence to overcome the fear. I was given all of the information about the procedure, downtime, etc, and once it was over, it was pretty all downhill-MUCH easier than I'd built myself up for!

The worst thing that happened was getting sick most of the night after the procedure from the anesthesia. I recommend asking for anti nausea meds to have on hand JUST IN CASE you do get sick. This was the worst part of the whole procedure, so all in all, not so bad!

I saw preliminary results within days-when I took off the garment to shower-even though I was still very swollen, I almost cried at the body under there! No more tummy flub!!!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

The entire process was fantastic. Every person that I interacted with , from Yvonne at the front desk to Dr. Mayberry himself, was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mayberry-after having several consultations with different Docs, I went with him because 1) He recommended the least invasive solution to my problem area (another Doc had suggested I should "add in" a couple more purely cosmetic procedures to be "really sexy") 2) He was utterly confident about being able to help me, giving me a real sense of confidence myself about the results 3) Another plastic surgeon actually sent me to Mayberry because he felt that Dr. Mayberry would be able to get the results that I wanted, which he was not confident that he himself could provide. If you're even thinking about it at all, go in for a consultation. How much would you spend on a car that you might drive for 10 years? Isn't it worth even more than that to be confident in the body/face that you will live in for the rest of your life? It was for me. Truly life-changing.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in