i went for it! - Albuquerque, NM

With much interest, I watched repetitive ads for...

With much interest, I watched repetitive ads for the LIFESTYLE LIFT this summer, so my husband said “Check it out”! We did just that, and I signed up for one the day of my consultation! Rich, the Center Manager, explained each procedure thoroughly and introduced us to Dr. Taghizadeh, the surgeon for the Albuquerque Center. Dr. Taghizadeh has a kind and gentle nature with a confidence that builds the trust needed to have this procedure done. The biggest disappointment for us is that we had to schedule two months out!
As a 73 year old with worn facial tissue, auto immune and circulatory issues, Dr. Taghizadeh strongly recommended that I include the “PRP” treatment with my procedure. He explained, in detail, his reasoning. This is an injection of platelet rich plasma (drawn from my own blood) to promote healing. During my six-week check up, he seemed pleasantly surprised with my progress and credited the PRP injections. The security of enhanced healing via PRP made it worth the additional cost to me.
It was a very personal decision for me to do this. I did this for "just for me" and am quite happy with the results thus far. I have my jaw line back! My face now reveals the “young at heart” spark and energy that I feel within. I’ve been told by friends that I “look great” and that I “look younger”, but no one ever “quizzed” me as to what I’ve done differently. I will tell them if they ask! I am looking forward to the final laser treatment in six months and the skin care consultation that is a part of the LIFESTYLE LIFT follow up care. Dr. Taghizadeh and his staff genuinely care.
AEK

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

You sound so pleased - that is great!

Can you share with us what you experienced the day of your procedure? I'd also love to hear what the first week or so following the procedure were like.