Tear Troughs, 28 Years Old, Great Alternative to Eye Lift! - Albuquerque, NM

I just went in for Juvederm yesterday and am...

I just went in for Juvederm yesterday and am completely enthralled with the results. I've been pretty unhappy looking in the mirror the last couple of years after a very stressful period left me with eyes that always look tired even when I am well rested.

I believe my choice in doctor is what gave me the excellent results I am seeing this morning. Minimal swelling, no bruising and just gorgeous, youthful looking eyes!

This is a tough area to get right, so again, choose the right doc. I am so happy to look in the mirror, FINALLY, after about 2 years of feeling like my face had just become old and there was nothing I could do about it. My undereyes and cheeks look youthful and the shadows that always made me look tired disappeared instantly. I can't stop smiling!

I am just about to turn 28, and needed a little under 1 syringe of Juvederm.

UPDATE: Still love my Juvederm! There was some swelling over the weekend that caused a pretty bad headache on Sunday. I also seem to have developed a little bit of a sinus cold so I'm not sure if that added to it as well. I took the swelling down with some Benadryl as recommended by Dr. Mancha, went to bed and everything was fine on Monday. Just one more tiny spot that's swollen on my left under eye, but otherwise everything looks to be normal. Still feel lovely when I look in the mirror and don't look tired like I normally do! :)

It seems you are very right about the under eye area being difficult to treat, so I am so pleased to hear that yours turned out well.

Keep us posted as to what changes you see over the next few days as things settle a bit more.

Dr. Victor Mancha

Dr. Victor Mancha of AlluraDerm in Albuquerque explained the risks but felt he could help. Guys and gals, make sure you are going to the right doctor! Dr. Mancha is a master injector, only 1% of Juvederm/Botox doctors have this status. Also, it was Dr. Mancha who did the injections, not an esthetician.