Tear Troughs, 28 Years Old, Great Alternative to Eye Lift! - Albuquerque, NM

I just went in for Juvederm yesterday and am...

I just went in for Juvederm yesterday and am completely enthralled with the results. I've been pretty unhappy looking in the mirror the last couple of years after a very stressful period left me with eyes that always look tired even when I am well rested.

I believe my choice in doctor is what gave me the excellent results I am seeing this morning. Minimal swelling, no bruising and just gorgeous, youthful looking eyes!

This is a tough area to get right, so again, choose the right doc. I am so happy to look in the mirror, FINALLY, after about 2 years of feeling like my face had just become old and there was nothing I could do about it. My undereyes and cheeks look youthful and the shadows that always made me look tired disappeared instantly. I can't stop smiling!

I am just about to turn 28, and needed a little under 1 syringe of Juvederm.

Dr. Victor Mancha

Dr. Victor Mancha of AlluraDerm in Albuquerque explained the risks but felt he could help. Guys and gals, make sure you are going to the right doctor! Dr. Mancha is a master injector, only 1% of Juvederm/Botox doctors have this status. Also, it was Dr. Mancha who did the injections, not an esthetician.