IPL Laser - Albuquerque, NM

My experience with ipl laser has been fantastic! I...

My experience with ipl laser has been fantastic! I have always had rosecea most of my life and it had been getting worse so i decided to see a dermatologist he told me medication would not help and recommended me to a plastic surgeon. I went for a consultation he checked my face, offered me two types of precedures that would work the ipl and some other laser precedure that was much more expensive but said both would work it was my choice but if i chose the more expensive option he would not do that one until late fall when the sun was not so bad. that right there told me he cared about his work. i went home did some research on the internet read many reviews good and bad had a few more questions called them back and they were so helpful. I had my first procedure June 5 he took great care in setting the right power as too get a good base line to start and continuously asked during the proceure how that felt. He explained that i would have some pepper like spots on my face the next morning and not to be concerned. Within a week the pepper spots were gone alot of my spider veins were gone and the redness from rosecea appeared to be softer as did my face and complexion. I had my second ipl treatmet on July 3rd the doctor added more power the laser but was still careful as not to add to much, I had alot more pepper like spots this time but as they flaked and fell off my skin looks great! I am so happy and cant wait for my last ipl treatment! my experience has been a great one. My recommendations for anyone thinking of getting ipl laser treatments is make sure who ever is doing your procedure is qualified! as my doctor would say IPL laser treatment is a gradual change not an overnight miracle. Take the time to research who is doing your procedure, talk to them, dont just rush to your one stop do everything salon! after all you only have one face so take the time to look for the right DOCTOR! I absolutely love my results and it wasnt any more espensive than what some of those day spa and salons charge.
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely love Eisbach! He genuinely cares about his work and his patients. he is attentive and makes you feel like your his only concern. it is refreshing to find a doctor who is about quality of care! and his staff is amazing to!