Totally Happy with It - Albuquerque, NM

I've been getting Dysport injections into my...

I've been getting Dysport injections into my forehead for almost 1.5 years. I had DEEP horizontal wrinkles in my forehead and I had tried every wrinkle cream on market. Dysport totally solved the problem. The first two injections lasted about 4 months each, and the third lasted 5 months. I had my fourth injection a couple months ago. It's not very painful at all - it does leave small red spots initially, but those go away in less than an hour. I suppose the results depend on the physician, but personally I couldn't be happier with it.

Hi Megan. The first two times I had the Dysport done, I became very lightheaded afterwards. I started getting dizzy a few minutes after the procedure was finished, as I was waiting for them to process my payment. I had to sit down for several minutes until it passed. That didn't happen the third or fourth times though, so I can't say for sure whether it was a physical reaction to the Dysport or just nervousness (or shock at having spent $300 on forehead wrinkles, ha). Other than that, I've had no side effects at all.

Haha, as I was reading your comment, I was (jokingly) thinking it was probably shock from paying so much money! Oh well, better to pay the price for well administered Dysport than cheap out & end up with a horror story.

Its encouraging to hear that you are seeing the Dysport last a little longer now. I had Botox & it seemed to start wearing off at about 3 months and all I could think was, dang, this is going to be an expensive habit! ;)

Have you ever noticed any side effects after your injections?

RealSelf sent me an e-mail requesting an update on...

RealSelf sent me an e-mail requesting an update on my Dysport experience. I'm still very happy with it. The results last about 6-7 months now. It doesn't give me a fake-looking, expressionless face, it just makes the wrinkles in my forehead go away. I would definitely recommend it for deep wrinkles.
Hermosa Plastic Surgery

I've had great experiences with this office. I felt very comfortable.