Honest, Individualized Course of Treatment - Albuquerque, NM

I followed Dr. Taghizadeh's recommendations for...

I followed Dr. Taghizadeh's recommendations for four procedures: Fractional laser treatment (for improved skin tone through increased collagen production), Naturalyn fat transfer (to diminish laugh lines and sunken cheeks), Botox (which I'd never had before), and Viora Glow (which improves collagen production). People (including those who provide skin care professionally) have said that my skin looks fantastic. My skin is tighter, my pores are smaler, my skin tone is improved, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles has been diminished.
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taghizadeh is pleasant and friendly, completely devoid of the arrogance that (unfortunately) I have encountered in some other MDs. I would recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic facial procedures. As a man who will turn sixty next year, I was surprised when Dr. Taghizadeh told me that in my case, he would not recommend a facelift (Lifestyle Lift). He said my skin was still too tight for it to be worth my while to get a facelift now (although he said that eventually, everyone would get to that point). This conveyed to me that he had my best interests at heart, not his immediate financial gain.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the CO2 Laser community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the CO2 Laser community.