The Doctor Makes the Difference! - Albuquerque, NM

I will be getting cellulaze on my buttocks on...

I will be getting cellulaze on my buttocks on March 22, 2013. I have already had a lot smart lipo on my thighs, stomach, arms, calves, back, knees, and chin... They worked in 5 stages overa 7 week period. The cellulaze is the last one.

They were painful procedures and I am so bruised on my calves which are only a week old. My Doctors were with me every step of the way and I know I am being cared for which has been a big help in my healing. They worked my problem areas with such finess and I am beginning to see their vision take shape and I am overwhelmed with these subtle but dramatic changes.
I lost alot of weight years ago and had a full body lift to remove excess skin but I was lumpy, uneven, and had no definition in many areas.
It's imperative to vet your doctor. Mine are truly unique and gifted and one of the firsts to pioneer these procedures. On top of that they aren't clinical but really warm people who want to maximize your experience. I put my faith in them initially but they are delivering results and changing my life.
Please feel free to ask me anything. The doctors have photos and I will upload them soon. They cost was around $30,000.00 for everything.

Dr. Lui and Dr. Rowe

I was researching doctors and called cynosure the company who manufactures the smartlipo triplex and cellulaze machines and their names were floated by me. I found two amazing doctors in Albuquerque Dr. Lui and Dr. Rowe. They are a husband and wife team who work in tandem to give you the best result!

I am so impressed with the journey you have been on. Good for you for dropping the weight you wanted to lose, and now doing what it takes to feel even more confident in yourself, really wonderful to read!

2 days until your procedure - how are you doing??