Breasts Like a Teenager! - Albuquerque, NM

Imagine taking off your bra and it making no...

Imagine taking off your bra and it making no difference at all...! I'm 60, lost over 80#, and though only those who've lost a lot of weight had boobs facing south like empty gas bags. Found out thin women suffer this, too - that it's called 'gravity.' Part of making a life change, I had the mastopexy 6 months ago and after a very brief time with pain, it is awesome to have had this surgery. To put on a nightgown and look like those young girls in the movies, wow - wish I had done this sooner. After the procedure I lost another 20# but no marked difference - they are still perky.

I had my son at 23, so I can't even remember them looking like this. My self-confidence and esteem has increased tremendously even tho I'm one of just a few who know what I'd done. My boyfriend and I met after this surgery, and he makes it worth it too, because instead of feeling ashamed, I feel sexy. The only negative is 'dog ears, little peaks at the end of the vertical incisions, which I have to get fixed one more time, that procedure is not a big deal, but they may never be gone completely. Someone else's surgeon had her sign a waiver - fortunately, my doctor is willing to try eliminating them. No regrets, only two huge thumbs up. Wish all women could afford this!

I'm so glad your happy and filled with new confidence! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chen is great. I am only disappointed that havng the dog ears corrected was not successful the first time, and hope returning to have the procedure repeated will make a marked difference as it really affects the look of your cleavage.