Absolutely The Best! - Albuquerque, NM

I have struggled with body image for some time now...

I have struggled with body image for some time now many ups and downs and insecurities, I finally got to a point in my life where I realized the pain and embarassment of my post baby/recovery from bulimia body needed an investment on my part to improve. When I began my inquiries into breast lift and augmentation I was met with a whole lot of pretty pictures and not a whole lot of information, I had gone to a couple of consultations at clinics around Albuqueruque and felt a bit lost.

Thank you for sharing! I'm glad this was such a positive experience. Do you have any recovery tips for other ladies embarking on similar journeys?

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loutfy's office sent me information to review before my consultation and immediately I could see the importance his office places on fully informing the patients they serve. When I met Dr. Loutfy his straight forward and informative approach put me at ease and gave me the confidence to move forward. From my pre-op appointments to this point I have felt so supported by Dr. Loutfy and his team and can rely on them through out the healing process. I was a very shy "undresser" and, despite the assurance that I was fine, I was constantly feeling the need to hide myself from the person who loves me the most, the ability to feel beautiful and free from embarassment is a gift that I can never Thank Dr. Loutfy and his team enough for! I am so very Grateful!