Absolutely The Best! - Albuquerque, NM

I have struggled with body image for some time now...

I have struggled with body image for some time now many ups and downs and insecurities, I finally got to a point in my life where I realized the pain and embarassment of my post baby/recovery from bulimia body needed an investment on my part to improve. When I began my inquiries into breast lift and augmentation I was met with a whole lot of pretty pictures and not a whole lot of information, I had gone to a couple of consultations at clinics around Albuqueruque and felt a bit lost.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loutfy's office sent me information to review before my consultation and immediately I could see the importance his office places on fully informing the patients they serve. When I met Dr. Loutfy his straight forward and informative approach put me at ease and gave me the confidence to move forward. From my pre-op appointments to this point I have felt so supported by Dr. Loutfy and his team and can rely on them through out the healing process. I was a very shy "undresser" and, despite the assurance that I was fine, I was constantly feeling the need to hide myself from the person who loves me the most, the ability to feel beautiful and free from embarassment is a gift that I can never Thank Dr. Loutfy and his team enough for! I am so very Grateful!

Thank you for sharing! I'm glad this was such a positive experience. Do you have any recovery tips for other ladies embarking on similar journeys?