Couldn't Be Happier! - Albuquerque, NM

Dr.loutfy and his office are amazing! I'm 36 and...

Dr.loutfy and his office are amazing! I'm 36 and after four pregnancies and breast feeding all four babies for nearly a year, I recently lost over 43 lbs, and my breast looked deflated and saggy. So I decided to get implants. Its been the best decision! I love my results! Deciding to get breast implants was the easy part. I had scheduled consults with three different doctors trying to find the right one for me, and Dr.Loutfy was my second consult on the list. Before I left his office I was ready to pay and schedule my surgery date. The office is beautiful for starters with a warm comfortable feel. Being a mother of four it was near impossible for me at not to have a child with me at appointments. At times the whole family went with me and their office was great at welcoming everyone, very family oriented. Dr.Loutfy has a great personality and took a considerable amount of time with me through out the process. He took several measurements, covered all my options and had a great deal of patience with me when I couldn't make up my mind on size. All of his Nurses are wonderful! I was in constant contact with one of his nurses, Joy throughout the whole process. Any questions or concerns I had were quickly answered and always helpful. I am already 17 wks post op, with no problems and amazing results. Due to a perfect speedy recovery my appointments are further apart and it's a little sad. Their office has grown on me like a family and I look forward to seeing them!

I'm so glad you're pleased. What sort of implants did you go with?

I have Mentor silicone moderate plus round implants.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon