I Would Do It Again! - Albuquerque, NM

I'm not one to post pictures but I had to let...

I'm not one to post pictures but I had to let those of you out there looking to have this surgery that my experience was all good. I had been thinking about getting the surgery for some time but I was nervous and wasn't sure if I wanted to take the risk. I live in a city where there aren't a ton of great plastic surgeons and not a lot to choose from. I did months of research and finally decided to have it done. I would have to say the prep work before the surgery was probably the worst part. I'm a busy woman and so many appointments! The actual surgery was simple and didn't hurt at all. The recovery took a little longer than I had expected but nothing too bad. I am 3 weeks recovered and my upper lids look great. I have a little numbness and tightness but the results are exactly what I wanted. Please message me if you have any further questions!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

The doctor I selected is not an eye specialist but he is certified in several things and is highly regarded in the city I reside. He was extremely professional and had a great bedside manner. His staff was amazing and made the entire experience pleasant.