Don't Waste Your Money - Albuquerque, NM

I had several areas done a min of two times some...

I had several areas done a min of two times some areas 3 times. My abd, thighs inner and outer, flanks and arms. I did these treatments over a 4 month period. I was also exercising and watching what I ate. I did loose 4 inches in then abd area, but I believe it was due to working out 3x a week w a trainer and swimming 2x a week. I had a total of 24 treatments which cost $12,000 and I feel like it was money wasted. I was guaranteed that I would have results within 6 weeks, when I had none I was told by the staff this doesn't really start woeking until after 4 months! Well it's been 7 months and still no results! I should have been leary when the doctors office wouldn't give refunds if it didn't work! If you want permanent results you need to have liposuction! This is a very painful rip off. The treatments lasted one hour each and the pinching was excruciating! The doctor told me I would need 3-4 treatments in he abd area but I wasn't about to waste several thousands of dollars again, especially since it didn't work in 3 treatments! I would NEVER recommend this to anyone!

I never really saw the doctor, she had her assistants do all the work. When I asked them about their training they said they had no formal training, the doc just showed them what to do!