Mesotherapy on Saddlebags - Alberta, Canada

My experience was painful..but good. I would only...

My experience was painful..but good. I would only recommend this procedure if one is fit and exercises regularly, and eats relatively clean. My problem with my saddlebags was from being overweight from pregnancy and I had loose skin with giggly type of fat in this area.

I'm 5'5" and weigh 120lbs and I'm 35 years old. I had 3 injection sessions 2 weeks apart, but I had Accent laser in-between sessions. I was told that if one has mesotherapy, Accent is also nessesary to help with tightening and to expell the broken down fat. I was told to drink lots of water, and I bought an expensive pure vitamin A oil to massage after the injections.

I was carefully told about post treatment swelling and bruising, and I was given complimentary 2 Percocet tablets(I never did use) because it was recommended that no anti inflammartories can be used after Meso, that it would cancel it's full effect.

It has been 9 months since, and everywhere that I had meso and Accent, it does look better. I'm not like a Victoria Secret model or anything but I will view this as a victory over the ongoing cellulite battle. Be careful of high expectations of any beauty treatments and if the caregiver isn't giving you post treatment care and doesn't communicate what to expect...then spend your valuable dollars somewhere else. Expect CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Cheers!

Dr.Burger

She's so busy that she gets behind.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in