No Difference Yet After 5 Months - Alberta, Canada

Very painful procedure. Can't notice any...

Very painful procedure. Can't notice any difference in my skin yet. I'm 47 years old. Not sure if I would recommend it - hopefully I start to notice something soon because that is a lot of money to spend for no results.

I had my entire lower face done & my neck - & the most tightening I have is the jowl area - I go back tomorrow for my 2 mo followup & will ask about the area immediately below my eyes, on my outer cheeks, which could still benefit from lifting-but since 3mos results is the operative, suspect I'll still have to wait to ask about a redo!

Yeah, and it would be understandable that they would want to see exactly how much change happened before having you undergo a re-do.

Let us know how your followup goes!!

I was told it would take 3 mos or longer to see results & now that I'm 2 mos out, I definitely see improvement!

I am 48 years old and have had some laser surgery...

I am 48 years old and have had some laser surgery over the years. ultherapy sounded like the perfect treatment for me. turned out to be Very expensive and painful and i would not recommend it. I was hoping to see a difference in my before and after pictures but there really wasn't anything. I would highly recommend pain medication for this procedure. Too much money for too little results.

Updated on 10 Mar 2013: