Large Tattoo Removal R20 Method - Alberta, AB

Becoming a new dad this past year made me realize...

Becoming a new dad this past year made me realize that the tattoos i got when i was 20 just didn't fit what my life has become, I have a large tattoo on my stomach that i didn't think much about at the time because I thought i would cover myself in tattoos over time. That mentality changes a lot when you take your toddler swimming for the first time and you realize this mistake is with you and you will have to talk about / explain for the rest of your life.

I did my first R20 treatment yesterday. I was super nervous and a little cautious about the R20 because there doesn't seem to be a lot of history on the method, She did 3 passed with the REVLITE SI laser from Hoya Con Bio. which is supposed to be the cats meow in laser right now, I did about 45 min of the numbing cream before. Wow did it hurt, 1st pass was bearable the nice thing is that its quick, after 1st pass she applied the numbing cream again as well as between 2 to 3 didn't seem to help at all, second pass was more painful and 3rd pass was almost unbearable, i was shocked at how much it hurt, the bacon grease analogy is bang on plus more in my case. the tattoo is mostly black with some red and yellow, professionally done 5 years ago, I have booked my next app for 8 weeks out, if all goes well should be clear by summer.

its day 2 and i have it bandaged, doesn't feel to bad today, just like a sunburn.

Its been one week since my first session, still...

Its been one week since my first session, still have a couple blisters but they are very small, the big ones have popped on there own, I wore bandages for the complete week during the day and at night would give air. I have probably spent close to $100.00 on bandages and medical tape, the skin around the bandage that gets the tap is irritated and red, i will not wear a bandage tomorrow and see how it goes. I cannot see any fading yet it almost looks brighter because i always have aquafour or vaseline on.
I am starting to feel the on set of the "itch" i just want to violently scratch it now. This week should be a breeze now that the worst its over.

Overall the clinic was great, the removal will be the deciding factor!