Lower Body Lift, Lateral Thigh Lift, Liposuction - Albany, NY

I cannot put into words how pleased I am with my...

I cannot put into words how pleased I am with my procedure. I am 52 years old, an athlete and depend on my body not only to look good, but also to perform. I'm not going to lie; the recuperation period was painful. But from the very first day when I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew it was worth any amount of pain that I might have to go trough. I am currently 3 months post op and not only am I performing at the level I was before the procedure, but I have surpassed it. I went down 3-4 pant sizes, can wear a bikini for the first time in many years and get compliments on a daily basis about how awesome my abs look.

As for Dr. Hargrave, I knew from the first day I met him that I wanted him to perform my procedure. At my consultation he asked me what I didn't like about my body. After I gave him the run down, he told me what he was and was not willing to do and for the things he didn't recommend, he explained exactly why. I really loved that about him because it gave me a sense of confidence that he wanted to make sure that I was happy with the results and I never felt like he was trying to "sell me something", so to speak.

On the morning of my procedure he came in the room to mark me up. He answered all of my last minute questions, as well as my husbands. He made us both feel confident that I was in good hands. After the procedure he talked to my husband and explained exactly what he did, what he should expect and what we needed to do once we got home. He took my husbands cell phone number and told him he would call the next day to check on me, and that's exactly what he did.

I could go on and on about how wonderful Dr. Hargrave has been throughout. The bottom line is that I highly recommend him and should I need or want additional procedures in the future, I would not consider calling anyone else.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience,you look wonderful Happy Sunday!
You look great! And it sounds like you feel geeat too! Thank you for sharing your experience, it's nice to see someone have such positive comments on their surgeon and their outcome.
Really appreciate your honest review. Congrats on surpassing at the gym! You look great! Enjoy! You're on the other side!!