38 Gained Weight and Have Excess Skin and Spare Tire. - Albany, NY

Want to post because this sight has been so...

Want to post because this sight has been so informative. I am about to have a tummy tuck and lipo on June 30. I am worried about the pain after, but reading the reviews has taught me to try and stay ahead of the pain as well as have a positive attitude. I will be letting you know how it goes after as well as post some pictures.
Welcome & good luck!!! You will be fine. I had a TT & bbl on 6/13. It's not too bad. If you want extra support, search for June 2014 tummy tuck check in, leave a comment & you will start to receive updates. Keep us posted! xoxo
Welcome to the community.  So glad to have you here with us and I am excited to see your results.  You will go great and we will all be here to cheer you through.

While you are waiting for your surgery day take some time to watch our Tummy Tuck Videos.  You will find some very helpful information here.

8 days to go

Took pre surgery photos. I go on Tuesday for pre op appointment!!!

4 Days to go

4 days to go! Pre op went great! Dr. Fox is very Reassuring!!
I need to take a picture of my back fat. It is the worst and she will be lipoing that. Very excited to get to the flat side :-)

Less than 24 hours until I'm on the flat side

Well, I'm ready to go! Wanted to add the photo of my back where I will also get lipo. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Sending prayers your way...happy healing doll!!!
I am praying and thinking about you sweetie! Keep us updated please :)
Awe.... Thanks so much.

Day 1 post op

Still I. Hospital. In pain as expected but not as much as yesterday.
Can't see my results yet. Just trying to take this downtime and appreciate because it is unusu to have.
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Get plenty of rest and take care! xo

Day 11 Post op

Feeling really good. Feel about 75% recovered. Tried on dresses yesterday and am very happy.
Looking good!!!
Dr. Patricia Fox

She did an amazing job. I highly recommend her.