38 Gained Weight and Have Excess Skin and Spare Tire. - Albany, NY

Want to post because this sight has been so...

Want to post because this sight has been so informative. I am about to have a tummy tuck and lipo on June 30. I am worried about the pain after, but reading the reviews has taught me to try and stay ahead of the pain as well as have a positive attitude. I will be letting you know how it goes after as well as post some pictures.

8 days to go

Took pre surgery photos. I go on Tuesday for pre op appointment!!!

4 Days to go

4 days to go! Pre op went great! Dr. Fox is very Reassuring!!
I need to take a picture of my back fat. It is the worst and she will be lipoing that. Very excited to get to the flat side :-)

Less than 24 hours until I'm on the flat side

Well, I'm ready to go! Wanted to add the photo of my back where I will also get lipo. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Day 1 post op

Still I. Hospital. In pain as expected but not as much as yesterday.
Can't see my results yet. Just trying to take this downtime and appreciate because it is unusu to have.

Day 11 Post op

Feeling really good. Feel about 75% recovered. Tried on dresses yesterday and am very happy.
Dr. Patricia Fox

She did an amazing job. I highly recommend her.

Looking good!!!
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Get plenty of rest and take care! xo
Sending prayers your way...happy healing doll!!!
I am praying and thinking about you sweetie! Keep us updated please :)
Awe.... Thanks so much.
Good luck.... Everything will be fine!!! I had mine on 6/25 and just taking it day by day!!!
Welcome & good luck!!! You will be fine. I had a TT & bbl on 6/13. It's not too bad. If you want extra support, search for June 2014 tummy tuck check in, leave a comment & you will start to receive updates. Keep us posted! xoxo
How are you feeling?
I feel pretty good, minus the swelling. I keep forgetting to update on my bbl because I am so focused on this swelling! Honestly, my pain was minimal. I'm just bored right now. Let me know how everything goes tomorrow. I'll be praying for you! xoxo
If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message! So excited for you!!!
Thank you so much! Are you an exerciser?
I am...not everyday, but I like to workout at least 3 days per week. Shockingly, I miss it right now. I'm glad that I feel that way...never thought that I would here myself say that. Lol!
**hear**
Welcome to the community.  So glad to have you here with us and I am excited to see your results.  You will go great and we will all be here to cheer you through.

While you are waiting for your surgery day take some time to watch our Tummy Tuck Videos.  You will find some very helpful information here.